Our billing period runs from the first day of the month to the last. You can expect to receive your bill around the middle of the next month, once we have received the call records from the network and checked them.
Articles in this section
- I need a password to access my invoice. Where can I find it?
- I am looking at my call records file and some calls are showing with a 00:00:00 timing. What does that mean?
- My bill is showing me that I have made a lot of calls! How is that possible?
- My bill is showing calls made using the data-only SIMs I am using in my Mi-Fi devices / mobile dongles. What is going on?
- I have some "WAP" charges for a value of £5.42 showing on my bill. What are they?
- The monthly charges for my mobile contract are appearing twice on my invoice. Why?
- When will you send me my bill?