Don't panic, this is us! Union Street tech are one of our partners and they collect direct debits on our behalf. If you have a look at the details of the DD, you should see that the reference shown is "1823 Group".
Articles in this section
- I need a password to access my invoice. Where can I find it?
- I am looking at my call records file and some calls are showing with a 00:00:00 timing. What does that mean?
- My bill is showing me that I have made a lot of calls! How is that possible?
- It looks like my direct debits are going to Union Street Tech. Who is this?
- My bill is showing calls made using the data-only SIMs I am using in my Mi-Fi devices / mobile dongles. What is going on?
- I have some "WAP" charges for a value of £5.42 showing on my bill. What are they?
- The monthly charges for my mobile contract are appearing twice on my invoice. Why?
- When will you send me my bill?