That's correct! As of July 2018, your invoices are password-protected and your password will be sent to you in a separate email. If you have not received your password, please get in touch and we will sort it out for you!
Articles in this section
- I am looking at my call records file and some calls are showing with a 00:00:00 timing. What does that mean?
- My bill is showing me that I have made a lot of calls! How is that possible?
- Oops! I need a password to access my invoices?
- It looks like my direct debits are going to Union Street Tech. Who is this?
- My bill is showing calls made using the data-only SIMs I am using in my Mi-Fi devices / mobile dongles. What is going on?
- I have some "WAP" charges for a value of £5.42 showing on my bill. What are they?
- The monthly charges for my mobile contract are appearing twice on my invoice. Why?
- When will you send me my bill?